Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wedding in Windemere, Florida assisting Susan Stripling

One of my goals this year was to do some assisting at weddings to get a feel for what other wedding photographers are out there doing. I picked a few people whose work I admire and who could offer me lots of advice since they're been shooting weddings for a lot longer than me. Last weekend I had the opportunity to assist/second shoot for the fabulous Susan Stripling. Wow is all I can say. She's awesome and connects so well with her clients. I was so impressed. I was also a little bit tired cause it was a drive to Windemere, but definitely worth it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The highlight of the reception was a Sylvia Weinstock that Caroline and Garth had
shipped in from New York. The flowers on the cake were completely made of candy. 
Wow. Yum. It's gorgeous!

Photobucket

Here's Susan shooting some portraits. I snagged the next frame while she was shooting. Let me tell you, this girl is a great portrait photographer and sees the light so well. It was so fun to watch her work her magic. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's even a great help to her clients!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks!

No comments: