Friday, November 14, 2008

Almost There!

I've been a bad blogger. As many of my clients know, I decided to go back to school this year. I'm currently living in Ohio going to Ohio University. I've been here studying multimedia. I've been taking classes in video, web design, as well as other classes. It's been an amazing experience. I'm learning so much and I'm so of much I'm enjoying it. 

One of the things I've been looking forward to is to add these new skills to my business. The video part is a big one. I'm not ready to personally videotape weddings, but we'll see how long that will take me to get ready for :)

I've also been incredibly busy this wedding season. I have several weddings to blog as well as some other things. I'm also looking forward to my winter break which starts late next week. I'll immediately be working none stop on album designs. 

I've been very fortunate to be able to photograph weddings while I've been here in Ohio. I've had to be selective on the weddings I've been taking during this time, and I look forward to sharing those special days with you. 

Thanks so much for your patience!

Here's a family portrait from when my husband's family came up to visit.

Photobucket
Thanks!

No comments: