Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Megan's Shower

Last weekend I helped by hosting a shower for my good friend Megan. I posted images from Megan's pregnancy shoot a bit ago. Megan is due to have baby Ian early next month. Soo exciting. Megan and James are going to be great parents. I can't wait to meet little Ian. I wonder if he'll be born with a kilt? I certainly hope so!

On another note, I'm heading out to New York City today to photograph Anna and David's wedding this weekend. Please send me an email at info@studiobluimages.com for any inquiries or try my cell phone. I'll be blogging from that wedding as soon as I can.

Photobucket

Some yummy treats.

Photobucket

These are the shower gifts I found at the fabulous soap store, Milagros, which is located in Hyde Park. They have blue baby feet in the middle and are scented with a white tea fragrance. They even made custom tags for Ian. Very soothing and very adorable. Thanks for the suggestion Leslie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Before the shower, Megan donated her hair to Locks of Love. Pretty adorable, eh?

Photobucket

Thanks!

No comments: