Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Second Shooting for Abigail Seymour

This past weekend I had the pleasure of being the second shooter for Abigail of Abigail Seymour Photography. I had a blast with her photographing Marcus and Jennifer's wedding at the Beach Club at the Ritz Carlton in Sarasota. Abigail is a blast to work with and I learned so much about business from her. The wedding itself was lovely. The sky was bright and the details perfect. 

This was the last of the weddings I planned on second shooting for. Next week I'm off to New York to photograph the wedding of Anna and David and then later in the summer I've got weddings in Chicago and Savannah. I have another wedding to blog about soon as well as a few other shoots and pictures from Megan's shower!

I've really appreciated the opportunity to second shoot for such stellar photographers and such great business people. To Abigail, Susan, and Dave, Thanks soo much for sharing such great advice and the opportunity to watch you work!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks!

No comments: