Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Laura and Bobby's Wedding Part I

Warning****Huge post coming! 

I'm finally blogging images from Laura and Bobby's beautiful wedding two weekends ago. The ceremony took place at the lovely St. Paul Cathedral in Pittsburgh. The girls got ready at a nearby hotel, while the guys got ready downtown. Laura was a gorgeous bride. All the details were perfect, and she just smiled all day long. Her hair was one of the best styles I've seen in a long time. It was truly a pleasure to photograph this wedding. 

Now, on with some pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Hank's friend Adam, and Laura's big brother. My how big brothers are all the same :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful, eh? 
Photobucket

Can I say that Laura is a bride who's after my own heart with her love of blue in her wedding? I'm a blue sucker and can't get enough blue details into any wedding :) Of course, any color works, but blue holds a special place :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this sweet moment!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Happy Couple!
Photobucket

I love the brick. So sweet. 
Photobucket

I'll be posting the portraits and reception images soon. So many details to come :) Check back!

Thanks!

No comments: