Friday, February 13, 2009

Treats for Clients!

Hi all,

I'm in Pittsburgh about to shoot a gorgeous wedding tomorrow and I just can't wait to share the images. I also have tons more to share including several albums I've created recently. I'm on an album kick. I've discovered some great album companies and having so much fun creating so many beautiful creations for my clients.

For the time being, I thought I'd share these. I came across these adorable frames recently and had these prints framed for some of my clients from last fall. I'm really trying to treat my brides who have hired my services this year and last. One thing is for certain, I aim to please for my brides and grooms!

Check these out!

Photobucket


Is this not the cutest?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks and be sure to check back for some tasty images from tomorrow!

No comments: