Thursday, January 3, 2008

Portrait Session

I just wanted to share this portrait session I recently shot with Monique and her two beautiful children, Nadia and Simone. This was my second session I've had with the family and I just have to say that it's such a joy to see how much they're growing. Simone is such a sweet little girl. I liked the image of her running so much that I added it to my portfolio. While Monique and her husband Ken have now moved to Alabama, they me that they'll be booking me for just about all of the girls' special moments so I've already saved the year be waiting to book their weddings somewhere around 2032 :)

Simone and her bubbles :)

Nadia is too precious...

look at this smile

I love the old time feel of this image.

Thanks again Monique and Ken for the opportunity to spend some time with you and your family. Best of luck to you all in Alabama! I'm going to miss you!

No comments: