Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Beagles Unite!!!

Hail Snoopy! That's been the best headline I've seen today after Uno won best in show at the Westminster Kennel Club's annual show yesterday. This was my first time watching the show and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I absolutely loved the movie Best In Show and even laughed when Triumph The Insult Comic Dog visited the show.

These photos are courtesy of the AP(Seth Wenig)



I think this would be such a fun event to cover!



Here's some pictures of our own "Snoopy" mix, Kaya. Kaya is a mix between a beagle and a bassett and unfortunately, her bloodline is too royal to be accepted into the show. She's our one-of-a-kind pup who still attracts all kinds of attention on her walks.



Everybody always asks what kind of dog she is :)



Sent from my iPhone
I am so cool.


Thanks!

No comments: