Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mandy's Wedding

In just a few short weeks Hank and I will be travelling to Nashville, Tennessee to photograph the wedding of Mandy and Ricardo. I first met Mandy when I was in college and have stayed close to her ever since. To say Mandy is a kind-hearted person is an understatement. She's one of my most favorite friends in the world. Ricardo is a gem himself. He's the perfect match for Mandy and loves her dearly. I have to give some props too to Ricardo's new company, Level 60 Consulting. Mandy and Ricardo will be wed at CJ's Off the Square in a sweet intimate wedding. I find it such an honor to have been asked to photograph their wedding and am looking forward to it!

Aren't they such a cute couple?



Mandy was a bridesmaid in my wedding...



Here's us in college. Ahh, the glory days :)



Here's us on an adventure in San Francisco. Oh gosh, my wardrobe...



Check back for images...

Thanks!

No comments: