Friday, January 2, 2009

Anna and Bryan's Wedding in Savannah Part I

Hello again loyal blog followers. In my quest to blog everything that I shot this past fall before my next quarter begins, I share with you my wedding with Anna in Savannah. I just love saying that. Anna married Bryan this past fall in the beautiful Savannah, Georgia at the gorgeous Wesley Monumental United Methodist Church. The weather was perfect, Anna's smile was infectious and Bryan was having a blast. It was a lovely day for all. Anyway, on to the photos...


Photobucket

Anna wanted all of the pre-ceremony portraits taken in the park across the street from the church. It was soo beautiful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Married!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I thought this image was so much fun! I was picking bird seed out of Anna's hair for the next 10 minutes. Who says a wedding photographer doesn't come in handy for just about everything :)

Photobucket

Thanks!

No comments: