Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sharon's Venture!

Here's a portrait shoot I did while in Tampa last month. I'll be in Tampa several times in March and April so let me know if you'd like to set up a shoot. Sharon is working on a series of essays to be published on her new website she's starting. I can't share the site now, but check back and I'll let you know when it launches. We wandered around the University of Tampa to take these beautiful portraits. Doesn't her haircut just look adorable? She had it long for years and finally had it cut.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love Sharon's smile in this one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have to share a fab photo of my lovely assistant Joanna!!! She's the best :)

Photobucket

Thanks!

No comments: