Saturday, January 31, 2009

Christina and Matt's Wedding Part II

Christina and Matt had a beautiful reception at the Countryside Country Club in Clearwater. When we arrived, we spent some fun time on the golf course taking some beautiful images. Golf courses are the perfect place for portraits. The manicured lawns are just great. My father-in-law practically lives on a golf course and I now know why :)

Photobucket

Somebody let Christina and Matt loose in the golf cart! Maybe I should be happy I had a driver from the club? hehe.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rings + Candy Table = Fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had no idea that Christina was such a great singer! Girl has a voice :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Up next I have a few family portrait shoots to share. And a gorgeous wedding! Check back!

Thanks!

No comments: