Thursday, March 12, 2009

Albums!

In anticipation of this weekend's wedding in Tampa, I thought I'd share a few albums I recently received back from my album company. Anya requested traditional matted albums for her parent albums, and I was more than happy to oblige. Anya's personal album is going to be a more modern coffee table flush mounted album. I can't wait to show off that album when it comes in!  

How it works for albums is the couple and their family receives their proofs and they use these for guidance to what images they want in their album. I try to guide them in telling the story of the day but I try to let the families decide all of their favorite images.
The sky's really the limit with albums. There are so many different styles, cover options, and mounting options. It's so much fun to pick out your album!

Anyway, on to the albums. Here ya go!


Photobucket

I love the touch of using the invitation mounted in the front.
Photobucket

Gotta show off some Studio Blu love :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't forget to check back next week for this weekend's lovely wedding!

Thanks!

No comments: