Friday, March 27, 2009

Barbra and Gino's Wedding Part I

I think we'd all be so lucky to have such a relaxed and fun day as Barbra and Gino had on their wedding day! Their wedding was so lovely. I even had a great time with my lovely assistant Joanna. Barbra and Gino are two beautiful people with beautiful spirits and a great group of friends and family who surround them. Their wedding was a sweet ceremony next to the water at The Rusty Pelican in Tampa.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out her gorgeous updo!
Photobucket

Gino's so handsome!
Photobucket

He was soo relaxed!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello Gorgeous!
Photobucket

This has such a "Going to the chapel and I'm gonna get married feel to it"
Photobucket

Some details!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a cute flower girl!
Photobucket

Did I mention that Barbra's signature colors were blue and white! A girl after my own heart :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gino will definitely make a great father some day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Barbra's parents were soo happy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This little flower girl wasn't having a great day. But she sure was cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll be doing a second posting from this wedding soon! I have to get ready for tomorrow's wedding with Stacey and Michael but check back!

Thanks!

No comments: