Saturday, April 4, 2009

Barbra and Gino's Wedding Part II

Here's the second half of rocking photos from Barbra and Gino's great wedding! Their ceremony and reception took place at The Rusty Pelican, which is always a great place to work. I was so excited that they've done some renovating and have opened up the glass wall. You can see so much more of Tampa Bay that way!

I also have to give a shout out to Doug Shaw from Shaw Sound Productions. He did a great job! 

Anyway, on to some fun images!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Barbra's dad, Dave, gave such a sweet speech. I love this moment!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The happy couple rode off in Gino's cool car!
Photobucket

I'm trying to catch up on blogging as fast as I can! Check back next week because I'll be sharing images from Stacey and Michael's wonderful wedding!

Thanks!

No comments: