Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stacey and Michael's Wedding Part II

Yay! I'm ready to share the second half of Stacey and Michael's wedding. 

Their fun reception took place at the Waterfront room at Jackson's Bistro on Harbour Island. The light in that room was tasty! Stacey and Michael had a great dj, James King from Grant Hemond! He kept the party going! Stacey and Michael's friend, Kelly, did their cupcake (cake). It looked yummy! Check out her other work at Cakes by Kelly

Finally, the party wouldn't have been so great without the guidance and support of Beth from Flawless Occasions. I'm lucky to have to have had the pleasure to get to work with Beth. I hope to do so again! 

Something about this photo makes me smile. It's one of my favorite of Stacey and Michael.
tampa_wedding

tampa_wedding

Michael was a fun groom for me. He was open to just about anything :)
tampa_wedding

tampa_wedding

tampa_wedding

After our bridal party portraits, we took a little "photo walk" through Old Hyde Park and we found this cool telephone booth!
tampa_wedding

tampa_wedding

The inspiration for the centerpieces comes from "Better Together," by Jack Johnson. There's a line in the song about shoe boxes of photographs of sepia-toned loving. I loooved this detail!
tampa_wedding

tampa_wedding

tampa-wedding

Let the party begin!
tampa_wedding

Stacey was glowing, simply glowing!
tampa_wedding

Stacey's mom did the Hora!!! Love this photo :)
tampa_wedding

tampa_wedding

tampa_wedding

I love this photo. Michael's mom was so cute!
tampa_wedding

Oh no he didn't!
tampa_wedding

A beautiful ending to a beautiful night!
tampa_wedding

I'll be sharing some images from Amy and Josh's lovely riverside wedding soon. Check back!

No comments: